Featuring a smartly redesigned stand with extensible U-arm, Armonicus now can be chosen with integrated or wireless flat panel detectors and can be customized in all its principal parts, with an extensive offer of generators, collimators and X-ray tubes.
User-friendliness and patient safety are our top priorities, therefore Armonicus was designed with a simplified user interface based on a 10” touch screen with functional activation buttons, as well as an advanced AEC system able to grant the delivery of an appropriate dose to any patient. Moreover, it can now automatically stitch sequential exposures for a fast and effortless execution of full-leg and full-spine examinations.
Finally, thanks to its unique design Armonicus can be easily installed even in narrow spaces, and can be combined with a choice of mobile tables, floating and elevating, even battery powered.
- Compact and flexible U-arm design for extended use, including general radiographic, emergency and orthopedic studies.
- Configurable with integrated or wireless FPD and either with manual or automatic collimator, for a complete system customization.
- Available a wide choice of X-ray tubes and generators for compliance with any diagnostic need.
- 10” touch Screen control panel and infrared remote control, standard on all versions, for a streamlined workflow.
- Simplified user interface, with single movement functional push buttons, for immediate operator’s learning.
- A wide range of available and pre-programmable system’s positions, for maximized patient’s throughput.
- Operating with 2 grids, with dedicated grid parking, for appropriate image definition and unsurpassed user’s comfort.
- Complete range of examinations allowed, including stitching procedure, for maximum applications coverage.