- Compact DR Plus manual, rotating arm
- Compact DR Plus manual, non rotating arm
- Compact DR Plus motorized with batteries
Mobile Unit equipped with digital images acquisition system in radiography mode with detector at solid status.
COMPACT DR, suits a wide range of clinical applications, intended to perform diagnostic and radiological examinations of:
The acquired images are saved in the system memory, displayed on a high resolution monitor and possibly sent to a diagnostic work station or to a general archive through Dicom connection.The unit grants the automatic calibration of the acquisition parameters, process and image display according to both the selected anatomic part and the patient size
Motorized Mobile Unit with batteries available in two versions:
Handling, versatility, design, practicalness, power safety system
are the features of this unit.
The arm holding the generator can be rotated of 180° (90°+90°).
Touch screen console main features:
1. 1200 programmable anatomical techniques
2. alphanumeric keyboard in the touch screen
3. radiographic technique at 2 or 3 points
4. patients’ data base with radiographic parameters and dose
5. optional: D.A.P. system and thermal printer (just with t.screen)
6. 500 memorizable exams