- Superior image quality for digital archiving in both spatial and gradation resolution. Progressive image management in each module.
- Two-stage image integration and noise filtering to reduce the quantum noise content of the image.
- Gradation depth on the direct digital output is 12 bits.
- Real 1kx1k pixel resolution without bining, interpolation and compression.
- Last Cine Hold option.*
Optional switch to Last Image Hold.
During playback, images can be selected individually for viewing or final storage.**
You can also store images from live scan images with the same button.
- The last sequence of images played back (eg. a swallow) can be stored at the touch of a button.***
- Horizontal and vertical image rotation (Hflip, Vflip) is effective for both live and playback images. However, the position of the stored image will always be the default.
- In the event of a malfunction, the emergency backup normal analog camera mode can be switched on, with which the started test can be completed. (INTERLACE)
- Advantages of CCD cameras over tubular image resolution:
- long-term image quality maintenance, no radiation emission aging and image burn-in.
- even focus over the entire field of view.
- no scanning geometry error.
- no reduction in resolution at the edges.
- no warm-up time.
- The control unit does not require a power-on boot sequence. After a cca. 5-second memory test, the camera is ready to operate.